Tuesday, April 16, 2002

There is a photography school here in Santa Barbara called Brooks which is very prestigious, expensive, and hard to get into. I work with a bunch of people who go to this school. They often have to take pictures of people, and need models that will work for free or just a bit more than free. I've done work with a couple of these people, most of the shots I have absolutely loved. And since I'm not that shy around cameras or people, when my good friends need a model for almost naked work, they ask me. Last night I did some back shots and some front shots (either way you don't see anything, its just supposed to be sexy by not seeing anything, but you know its there). I only saw the polaroids, but they looked amazing. One of them, I'm going to have printed on canvas, then I'm going to frame it, and put it above my piano when I finally get mine back. A-maze-ing. Not that I like looking at pictures of myself all the time, but it was a really beautiful shot, and why would I want a picture of some other naked lady, when I could have one of myself? Kinda like Samantha in Sex and the City, but I didn't get the pictures done for me. It was a class assignment. I hope she gets a good grade on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home