Thursday, April 11, 2002

Usually after a rant like the last one, I follow up with some inane babbling that's short and sweet. Sorry, that would just be too easy. This one has a point, I think.

Sundays, I work until five. Gives me the evening off, sometimes Michael will come over and use my oven to cook. Those are always good nights. We watch a movie, then he passes out, because he usually works at Trader's at five am. We also do a bit of drinking and ahem... sorry, got carried away there. But once he passes out, the TV is all mine. And even if I have to work at five the next morning, I stay up for one show and one show alone. The Chris Isaak Show. Tonight on the way between jobs, I heard his new radio release, "Let Me Down Easy".

After the song was done, the DJ came on and said, "isn't that song quite ironic? I mean, who would turn down Chris Isaak?" and that's what I'm saying! A friend of mine told me that he's been through relationship after relationship. I said that's because he hasn't met me yet. Ha Ha... wouldn't that be a riot? Anyways, its a pretty good song, and the show is definitely my favorite right now. The video is also on the Blockbuster Trailer tape, and just like "Everyday" I always turn it up and dance around. The customers get a kick out of it.

"if you ask me to follow, you know I'll fly"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home