Sunday, April 07, 2002

Ok... so, have you ever started out an evening having a good time, and the good times kept on coming until you were vomiting good times into a toilet? Then, all you had from there were bad times? Yeah.

So, the vacation to LA was fun. For the most part. I got to hang out with some cool people, met some cool musicians, but ultimately drank way too much. I heard recently that men drink, boys count; so I'm not going to list off the drinks I had. Because the end result equaled just way too much.

Made a fool of myself, and I wish I could take it all back, but I know that most of us drinkers have been there before.

And for the record, it is really hard to pretend to be happy when all you want to do is shut the shades, get back into bed, and put a pillow over your head, because somehow, death just seems more pleasant than a really bad hangover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home