Friday, April 19, 2002

So here's an update of sorts.
1. I am $403.75 overdrawn in my bank account. How? The bank can't even tell me exactly how. The charges don't match up with the purchases/deposits. They held a direct deposit from Blockbuster. EXCUSE ME? From Blockbuster?!?!? The multi-billion dollar, international company? WTF?!?!
2. I am receiving an approximately $2,400 return from the federal government for my taxes. I cost my dad approximately $6,000 in taxes because he couldn't claim me. So, my dad is going to cash my check for me, and take all my money. Great. I'm so glad not to be a dependent anymore, but at the same time, this really sucks. At least I get to keep the state one (woo-hoo seventy-five bucks!).
3. I worked eleven hours at Cockbuster on Thursday, April 11th. I am getting paid for...
ZIP-ZERO! (cause BB's stingy with dinero)
Yes that's right folks! A bitchy little (I don't mean little as in size, because although I'm not always very fond of my body, you could fit three of me inside half of her) co-worker of mine decided to erase my time card for that day, seeing as how I shouldn't have worked eleven hours. It was a split-shift, so I wasn't going to receive any over-time, but come the fuck on! One time I was twenty minutes late (usually I'm early), and she threatened me, I reported it, and this is what I have to deal with now. Right. Maturity people! C'mon, say it with me! Ma-ture-it-y. I'm going to have to wait a month and a half to get paid for this. And of course, this isn't helping my bank account situation much either.
4. I'm drinking an Eye of the Hawk ale. From Mendocino Brewing Co. Its very good. It is 8.0% alcohol by volume. Very nice. It is helping me relax. I am about to puff down on some very nice homegrown I got from a friend for free. That is also very nice. It will help me relax even more. But what good is relaxing when I realize that...
5. I HAVE TO WORK ON SATURDAY!!! From 12:30-8:00pm. Does that suck or what? The only holiday other than St. Patrick's day that is indeed the type of holiday for me, and I have to work during the celebration. I'll hit up the first, but no one else will be at my house celebrating with me at four in the morning. I hope that I get to take my break between 4 and 4:30. So smoke one for me!
6. Otherwise, I'm having a grand old time of it. Can't be much more negative about life than I am right now, or else I'd probably kill myself, but now that I've ranted about it, I feel alot better. The beer is also helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home