Thursday, October 03, 2002

You know the problem with waiting a long time to update a blog? You think of all these things which are so important, you want to blog about it as soon as you're back in front of a computer, but then, you forget you wanted to blog in the first place because you're busy doing things in the real world. I'm not going anti-blog, but seriously, I have a few things, so bear with me.


1. In a previous episode, I mentioned that Patrick Dempsey was getting old. Over this past weekend, I saw the movie Sweet Home Alabama, and have decided that Mr. Dempsey is still a loverboy worth gushing over. So is the new cutie that Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon is forced to divorce in order to marry the pizza/lawn cutter guy. Anyway, if you have a thing for southern drawls and really blue eyes (both sides of the Mason-Dixon) and like romantic comedies in general, you don't want to miss this one.

2. I have discovered that the new TV show Boomtown includes in its cast two of my preteen crushes. Its like a fantasy for a full hour. One of which I actually met, a couple of times when he came in to rent movies at Blockbuster. I might have been the only person there who knew who he was. Donnie Wahlberg is kinda balding now, but I loved him back then. Jason Gedrick? Oh, you can rent my video any night. Even if you are twenty years older than I am.

3. (This is the last one, I promise) - ever wonder what makes people pick the underwear they wear? Like, does anyone remember the old addage about changing your undies in case you die? What if you change them every morning, but they're a pair of nylon thong/jock strap things, that you really shouldn't be caught dead in, unless you're oversexed to death, by a necrophiliac? Does that change the view from where you are? I know girls have their different panties for different outfits (um, I am one, so I know this. Plus, most guys have seen a victoria's secret catalogue), but do guys do too? And what in God's holy name, would make a straight man wear tight, nylon, thong/jock strap things, on an everyday basis? (Please don't think that this was one of the important things I had thought about. It wasn't. It was just a little comic relief.)

These are just a few of the things I've been thinking about since my last blog. I hope you're not too confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home