Wednesday, September 11, 2002

One year to the day. This morning I woke up to the sounds of the R&B/Soul station. There was music playing. It was wonderful to hear.
I've been thinking about what I wanted to write on my blog today. Should I start spouting off my political feelings? Maybe some other day. A public podium such as this is not my idea of fun. Y'all don't need to be preached to, and if it isn't already obvious which side of the spectrum I fall on, there's a reason why I didn't pursue a political science degree.
So I'm going to spend the evening with good friends, and have good times, in celebration of the society I live in. While I don't always agree with it, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy what its done for me so far.
So drink or smoke one in memory of the day that tore down some buildings, but built up some confidence and pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home