Thursday, August 15, 2002

You may remember a long time ago a post I made about love/relationships.

I read it over tonight, and decided that I still agree. Luckily. I'm still single, but that may change eventually. I'm still a ball of nerves with a red face whenever someone I like comes near. And its funny actually, that the guys I like are usually not the "hottest". Its more of a feeling I get. When my stomach turns flips. I start smiling and thinking of things like the song "Secret Smile" by Semisonic (I love that song, btw). I can barely talk to them. Stuttering, and forgeting what I had planned on saying. Lots of umms and hmms. Right.

I do have a boyfriend at the moment though. This very instant. His name is Guinness. Hello Guinness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home