Friday, August 09, 2002

My karma really gets the best of me.
Due to unforseen circumstances, pertaining to me leaving my cellphone at home when I went to the SFO post office, I turned around to get it, hoping that I could hang out with some friends farther down the peninsula tonight. So I got it, and continued the way that I was going. I saw a friend of mine from work, waiting for the bus and decided to stop, because the last time he gave me a whole lotta crap for not stopping. I asked him where he was going. He said "work, but just to pick up some groceries, then down to Burlingame to pick something else up." I said, "hey cool. No problem, I was headed down that way anyway, I'll give you a ride!" He then says,"what are you doing tonight?" I of course was going to spend another Friday night laying on my floor thinking of love or lack therof. So I said, "nothing, really, and you?" "I have an extra ticket to tonights' Giant's game, do you want to go?"

Umm... let me think... hold on a second...

Uh, YEAH!

Barry Bonds... 600. Oh yeah baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home