Friday, September 13, 2002

So tired...
I wonder why I could work seven days a week, at two different jobs, for an average of seven and one half hours a day, and not be as tired as I am right now.
Three classes, four days of work. I eat more, sleep more, and generally do fewer things than I used to. I don't even check my e-mail every day anymore. (Of course that last one might be because I have a dial up modem now.)

I did have a good time with the Michael, Esther and Pam(sorry the phone call was so late) on Wednesday. We had some bomb chicken parmigana, and then way too many drinks afterwards. I had to do the dishes yesterday, feel bad for me.

This weekend looks kind of stacked for me, work and school, but I do have a luncheon date on Sunday, with probably a walk through the park later. I'm looking forward to that.

Hope Esther and John are having fun in Santa Barbara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home