Thursday, September 26, 2002

I'm hungry, and my roommate blocked my car in the garage. Alas, no late night trip to the taqueria. I have tacos in my fridge, but I had those for dinner, and I wanted a big fat burrito.

Also, did anyone else notice that many of the new shows premiered on network television this fall are set in San Francisco? Its like the new New York or something. It is cool here though, I'll have to admit. And the docs on MDs are kinda hot, even if they're on the older side of the scale compared to me. The one dude, from Four Weddings and a Funeral, is also in one of my favorite movies of all time (one of the two "good" movies starring Gwyneth Paltrow), Sliding Doors. Yep. Hotness. I love Scottish accents. And Austrailian ones too (I threw that in for you, you Hugh Jackman lover you!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home