Tuesday, March 26, 2002

My friend John introduced me to his friend Greg, whom I will be seeing in a couple of weeks at a show in LA.
Although I hate LA with a passion, its about time for a bit of a vacation from the paradise that is Santa Barbara.
And I know that I live pretty close to LA, but I just can't stomach that town for more than a couple of days. I guess it has something to do with being from Northern California. I just don't understand what SoCal is all about.
Luckily, in a couple of months, I'll be moving back up to the Bay. I can't wait for the fog.
In other news, I sliced my foot open the other night, and it hurts pretty badly.

Download of the day - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Love the one you're with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home