Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Again with the mailing list crap...

A guy, David posted the other day about John Denver. I love John Denver's music. My friends give me a hard time about it, because its not hip to like John Denver. But I could care less, and I keep trying to get them to see the truth of it all.

Driving through America with my parents when I was nine/ten, all we had was a few tapes to listen to. One of them was "John Denver - Greatest Hits". Driving through the Rockies listening to "Rocky Mountain High". Driving through West Virgina listening to "Country Roads". Watching miles of countryside roll by listening to pretty much any other song. I tell you, it changes a person.

I've also always dreamed of my first dance at my wedding to be to "Annie's Song". Now I just have to find a guy who would agree to it, and not just because I like it, but because he likes it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home