Thursday, February 21, 2002

Ookee! I think I got this comment thing working, at the request that I do so. Hadn't been keeping up on all the latest blog stuff I guess.

So I'm just sitting back and listening to a little James Taylor. Sometimes I need to sit back and listen to some peaceful, easy feeling music. Not the Eagles, though I like them, just not while I'm in the mood I'm in today.

DMB tickets were scored for Shoreline and Staples center, but what I'm really looking forward to are the Gorge shows in Washington this year. I'll already be up there, hopefully knowing a lot more people at the shows. I seem to have a knack for finding other DMB fans wherever I go. Plus the last two summers rocked!

Alright. Hit me with those comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home