Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Wow! Two blogs in almost two days! You'll have to excuse me, I'm quite impressed with myself right now.

Something's happened. One of my best and closest friends in the whole world is moving away. Even after everything we went through, somewhere inside, I thought that we'd always be around each other. At the same time I am planning on leaving too. So maybe its better this way. Him leaving first. It might be easier, but damn, if that boy don't get internet service fast, our phone bills are going to be higher than sheet. When I get up north, I'll have to get a cell phone with unlimited nights and weekends and free long distance. Anyone know of any places like that?

In other news, the man of my dreams already in Seattle is moving away from the city before I get there! Damn if I didn't have terrible timing.

Also, lunch today was amazing... little Italian bistro near mi casa. Tuna cream? Yes. Oh yes. Little pricey, but well worth it. Damn if I could remember the name. Conversation over lunch was nice too, although I wish that I hadn't put one to the head before I ate. I was too munchy to say much of anything. I just sat there, taking tiny bites of my sandwich savoring every morsel. Ok. Maybe it was the food, or maybe it was both.

Damn, I'm hungry.

Quote of the day "Damn, I know I just ate, but I'm suddenly hungry again"
Download of the Day - Keller Williams "Eyes of the World"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home