Wednesday, August 29, 2001

You know, I realize that blogs are public, that's why I post here. If I wanted to keep the things I say on here private, I wouldn't post. Not that I thought anyone would ever care enough to find me here... I'm really not that interesting, and don't you people have better things to do? I guess not, or you wouldn't be reading this. I myself don't have anything better to do than to write this, so here I am, expunging my thoughts on life. Oh, and by the way, go see 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back' - absolutely freakin' hilarious. It really brightened up my mood yesterday. Its important to laugh. Luckily, I've had plenty to laugh at since I got back from Washington. Its been great. People who make me laugh, whether it be on purpose, or just because they are so... hmm... what's the word I'm looking for here, ah yes, moronic. Its all good.

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 6:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else may I am getting that type of information written
in such a perfect manner? I have a mission that I am just now operating on, and I have been
at the glance out for such info.

my web site - cheap health insurance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home