Thursday, July 26, 2001

Up all night... got to love these wonderful summer nights. Its been pleasant outside all day and night around here. Maybe its just the beer. Naw. Life is good. Everyonce in a while, you have a moment when things just seem to clear up for a bit. I had one of those today. Listening to "Your Body Is A Wonderland" by John Mayer on a drive through the hills to Ojai, I realized that there are people out there that cherish and worship every inch of another person, and that when they come along, you have to accept it, even if you know that they're going to go away soon after. Also by John Mayer "No Such Thing" I realized that whatever I do in school, I'm still going to end up doing what I'm supposed to end up doing in real life. What that is, I think, is not going to be up to me in the end. I have no idea where the wind is going to take me as soon as I release from all the b.s. that my life equals right now. I know for sure that I'm not going to be staying here. As beautiful as it is... Santa Barbara is a great place to visit, but not a great place to start out a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home