Wednesday, June 27, 2001

woke up this morning, and I got myself a gun.
Have been reconsidering my plans for my trip to DC, trying to decide whether hanging out with someone I don't really know at all would be more fun than hanging out with my Dad, who I should hope I know pretty darned well. Although the person that I would be spending time with is so far an amazing person, I still know nothing about him. And I don't want to hang out with him... then go back to California and have a huge crush that isn't recpriocated. That would totally blow chunks. And no, I don't have a dog named chunks. Ahh decisions decisions. It would be a lot easier if he weren't such a busy guy. Then I wouldn't feel bad about taking him away from his busy schedule to act tour-guide to the night life. Alas... you tell me? Do you think its worth it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home