Monday, October 21, 2002

Its funny how so much of life depends on timing. Good or bad, its the timing that makes things happen.
I also find it funny how terrible my timing is. I finally think that things are going in the right direction, and then something happens to change my opinion on that. Maybe its meeting someone at a place you weren't supposed to be, or maybe its falling down the stairs that one last time.
So much of life also depends on communication. Body language.

Since I haven't blogged in about ten days, I'll update real quick.

I met someone. I met someone that I feel will change my life. I met someone who likes to dance to hip hop music. I met someone who calls when he says he will. I met someone who listens to me and can actually recall the stories I tell. I met someone who has no interest in dating me and told me so, but then followed that up with "but I don't know, you might change all of that". I met someone who cuddles with me whilst I sleep, but has no desire to "sleep" with me. I met someone who I don't even know if I'll ever see again.

A friend says he's gay. I think, I just have terrible timing.
And the weirdest part is, I am totally okay with all of that. If I only have a partying-partner for a while, that will be rad. Oh my goodness did I just use the word rad? I did it twice!

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home