Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Okay... two things.

1. Prince. His song "How Come You Don't Call Me" is awesome. Alicia Keyes cover; also awesome, but obviously, not as good. Oh, and he has the same birthday as me. Rock on Purple One.

2. A friend of mine sent me an e-mail with a link to this page. I read the article, and just about lost it all over my computer (that would be my lunch I'm talking about, not my mind). Then, I saw it on this guy's website. I'm glad this kind of news is getting to people all over the country from different places in life. Though we are all young, we are going to be the ones running the country (if there still is one to run) in a few years. Time to put an end to all this bullhookey. Don't get me wrong, the public school system did me good (until I was in college). I just don't understand why this type of thing is allowed in the first place. Even at private schools. But I'm not even going near the subject of how I would raise my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home