Tuesday, May 14, 2002

My mom had an emergency apendectomy this evening... she will not be attending the DMB show on May 19th, unless I can somehow get her in and get to sit in the handicapped seating, which no doubt will already be filled. I am very sad that I cannot take her to this show. I am very sad that I don't get to bond with her in the way that I planned. But she was insistent that I should not change my plans because of her. She just wants me to be happy and she knows that DMB makes me happy. How selfless is she? I still want her to go, but I really just wish that I could drive up there tonight to be there in the morning for her.

And by the way, my vacation starts in approximately twenty-five hours. I am very happy about this because that means that in approximately forty-four hours I will be seeing the boys in LA at Staples. Cross your fingers for an amazing setlist for the first indoor show in California since Arco Arena in 1999 (my first show, where they played Angel From Montgomery)! I'm on a serious countdown now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home