Tuesday, July 16, 2002

San Francisco, open your Golden Gate...
I forget how the rest goes.

Well, I made it up here in one piece, and even found a great place to live. Got myself transferred to a new store, and have even met a couple of really cool people. Big work party this Friday, so I think I'll be hitting that up. What better way to get to know your new co-workers than wait until they're all sauced, and then, when they don't remember the night the next time you see them, tell them they swore to be your best friend for life! Ha, just kidding. (But really though, that might be a good idea)

I am not happy however, that I have yet to hang out with my already established friends in the area. Some, because they are just too damn busy for me to fit into my schedule. Some, because they have been out of town living it up in Maui with their parents(bastards!). Some, because they're flakes. And here I'm thinking that maybe things have changed. (That's okay by the way, I don't hold it against you.)

My phone got shut off because they wanted to charge me an extra 30 bucks to get my number changed. So no phone calls or messages.
My e-mail account was way over its limit, so messages were bouncing left and right. I finally got this damned piece of craHPola hooked up to AOHell, so now I can check it every once in awhile. I also finally got it to burn CD's without even losing any stored files! Trading here I come( yeah right, like I ever successfully did that anyway). I can however make copies of a couple of shows for my friends and one for my mom(the one she missed, the bitch).

Righty-o. Also I watched "Frontier House" on KTEH Sunday. It was a pledge drive, but the show they played while it was going on was really good. I don't know if any of you have seen it, or heard of it, but they send three "families" to the Montana Wilderness and make them live over a five month period as if they were living in 1883. It was really funny to watch the rich people from Malibu mess up all the time. I swear I've seen them before.

Thas it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home