Friday, June 21, 2002

So I haven't blogged in about a week... lots of stuff happening here in Santa Barbara. The most interesting and important to me is the fact that I have only about a week left in this town. Then I'm finally heading up to San Francisco for a change of scene.

I'm scared. I'm excited. I don't know what to feel, really.

I'm going to miss all the friends that I've made down here. I'm not going to miss my inability to get food at any places other than Jack in the Box and Ralph's anytime after midnight.

So yeah, my main reason for moving is food. Great.

So wish me luck, because I might not be blogging for awhile.

C-ya!

"Stoner's Guide to Life" pg. 1 -
Watch "Win Ben Stein's Money" every chance you get. Its funny, informative, and they didn't make him the spokesperson for Clear Eyes for nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home